TOP 5 TOOLS FOR INCREASING PRODUCTIVITY
Running a business can get complicated and overwhelming at times, especially if you’re unorganized. I personally love finding tools that help me be more organized because whatever eliminates chaos in my life helps me be more productive.
So today I want to share with you my top 5 tools that help me stay organized, which in turn helps me increase productivity. Let’s face it, when we don’t have it all together, we can waste A LOT OF TIME and then wonder, where did it go? You know the feeling, right? I think we’ve all been there.
These are tools I use pretty much on a daily basis and they really help me save time and my sanity stays in check, which is a bonus!
- Google calendar – I couldn’t live without this tool. Honestly I’ve used many other calendar apps and none of them compare to this one in my opinion. It makes it so easy to organize all your tasks, appointments and reminders all in one place. I love how customizable it is and I love the freedom of being able to view only certain calendars on my mobile device and others on my laptop.
- Trello – Anytime I have a new project that I want to start working on, I first go to Trello! Whatever I’m working on first starts with a brainstorming session followed by a backlog of every task I need to do in order to complete my project. And this is the best way I’ve found to keep track of all these tasks. Bonus: since it’s online, you get to be eco-friendly by reducing paper waste :)
- Easil – This is the simplest way to create your own graphic designs if you don’t have a designer’s background. It’s free, it’s easy to use and it’s super customizable. You can use it to create posts for social media or any other branding projects.
- Evernote – I love keeping a lot of different notes handy for reference, and this tool helps me do that electronically while being able to access them from any device. So I can keep notes like recipes and easily open them on my tablet in the kitchen. Or I can make shopping lists and always have access to them on the go from my phone. And of course, I can keep all sorts of business references there for quick access as well.
- Google docs & sheets – Let’s face it, Google has created some pretty amazing things. This is why I’m recommending their products again. Using their docs & sheets has been so beneficial for sharing information with others. For example, when I’m masterminding with my peers, we’re able to use one document and continuously add to it on both ends. The updates are immediate and we can share information between each other quickly and easily. No more saving a document on your computer and emailing it back and forth with changes. Who has time for that?
Hope you find these helpful. I’m curious; do you have your own favourite productivity apps or tools that you swear by? Please share them in the comments section below.
RELATED POSTS YOU'LL LOVE...